REJUVINATE YOUR SOUL AT SHAMBALA
Begin with yoga, end with gratitude, and make a beach fire if you wish.
Sit by the ocean and unplug, while enjoying healthy food and stillness.
Meditate, walk in silence, read a book, and gaze at the stars over the ocean in the evenings sky. Watch the sun rise and sun set over Shambala..
Swim or snorkel in the safe reef, paddle on a kayak, get daily massages, see a healer, and explore Bali's Temples and great mysteries.
Sing Mantras together with the staff and celebrate life.
The Shambala Team will make your dreams come true.
DOLHPIN EXCURSIONS & SUNRISE:
Go on an early morning adventure to find dolphins and watch the often very colorful sunrise, and take home a very special memoriy.
The fishermen will take you on their Outrigger boat with maximally 2 passengers per boat plus the fishermen’s captain, on a two-hour excursion, starting right from the beach at Shambala at 6:00 AM.
On your way back you will the famous shoreline sourrounding Shambala, that looks like Bali High from the movie South Pacific. The name "Bali Ha'i" is a play on words, combining the name of the Indonesian island of Bali with the Polynesian word for "mountain," which is "ha'i.", which is what you see from your Outrigger Boat.
It is an unforgettable experience.
The vast ocean will stretch all around you and allow you to feel the immensity of this wonderful magical planet Earth.
If you feel daring, you may even take a dip in the deep blue ocean water and feel like you're floating in outer space.
And if you don't feel like getting up that early, you can enjoy the coral reef right outside of Shambala. The water is pleasantly warm, and full of colorful coral and fish, and blue stars.
Total price is: 350.000 RP/ per 2 person
- The Fishermen boats depart at 6 am or a little earlier, right from the beach by Shambala
- The trip lasts about 2 hrs and brings you back in time for Yoga or Breakfast
- Bring your swimmsuits, waterproof cellphone, and i f you wish a tip
- Bring a snack, and some water, and a light jacket
- Bring your adventursome spirit call in the dolphins!
- 100,000 RP for renting your ceremonial blousse, a sarong and sash The men also receive the extra sarong, head dress, which is required for men only, as well as a shirt.
- 30,000 RP for the offerings
- 75.000 Rp / per person tip to the group guide
- 75,000 RP / per person donation to the temple
- cost about 1.8 million RP including transport and offerings (Please check with the office as costs vary depending on the group size etc.)
TEMPLE VISIT in Bondalem:
Please send your email to:
Total price is: apprpox. 280,000 RP/ per person consisting of:
TEMPLE BLESSING CEREMONY for the group with a private priest at a Temple in Bondalem
WATER EXPERIENCES NEAR SHAMBALA:
- WATERFALL Excursions to many of the waterfalls around the Northshore of Bali.
- SNORKELING (equipment FREE of charge) in the beautfiul reef rigth infornt of Shambala
- KAYAKING (rental 50,000 RP per hour
MEETING A SEEER:
The Tour Guide MADE WIDIA will meet you in UBUD, accompany you or your group to see the Seer / DUKUN
- WHATSAPP: + 62812 3864 3833
- 200.000 Rp /per person donation to DUKUN
- 300.000 Rp (total) to MADE WIDIA for his assistance in booking and translation into English
- TRANSPORTATION: (please pay transport fees & tips directly to the Taxi Driver)
- We cn assist in arranging your Daytrip to UBUD and back to Shambala with a liscenced and insured Taxi Company. Please pay them directly.
DANCE PERFORMANCES & CLASSES:
We offer four dances to welcome guest. The Welcome dance is danced by two or three dancers who are accompanied by a GAMALAN ORCHESTRA.
- DANCE Welcome Dance Puspanjali
- DANCE Bird Dance Cendrawasih
- DANCE Teenager Dance Truna Jaya
- DANCE Oleg Tamulilingan
COST: (prices are subject to change)
The cost of the dance performance including the Gamaln Orchestra is Rp 3.700.000
The same dances can be done with just pre-recordred music CD and the cost is only Rp 1.850.000
- Please contact our office to inquire about booking a Welcome Dance: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DANCE CLASSES: 1 hour
We offer individual dance classes, and small group instructions for up to six participants, for which we hire a personal professional dance teacher.
- Per person per hour the cost is Rp 300.000
- Per extra person per hour the cost is Rp 200.000
ALL DAY TEMPLE-TOURS:
- KINTAMANI TEMPLE: Ulun Danu Batur Temple in Kintamani
- BESAKIH TEMPLE ( the Mother of all Temples)
- TIRTA GANGA (Water Temple)
- MENJANGAN SNORKEL TRIP (to a Resere in the North West of Bali)
OFFERING-BASKET MAKING AT SHAMBALA -1 hour:
- LEARN TO MAKE AN OFFERING BASKET:
- SIT TOGETHER WITH BALINESE AND CREATE AN OFFERING
- FEEL CONNECTED TO YOUR OWN PRAYER AND OFFERING
- LEARN A MANTRA THAT WILL GO ALONG WITH THE OFFERING
PER PERSON COST in a GROUP of 4 or more participants:Rp 75.000 / hr
Minimum 4 participants
PER PERSON COST if less than 4 participants:Rp 100.000 / hr
Mimimum 1 - 4 participants
CLEANSING & BLESSING CEREMONY:
(Excursion to local temple, located by the ocean. Duration will take a couple of hours)
At the local Ponjok Batu Temple you will receive a Body & Soul Cleansing and Blessing Water ceremony.
The Temple is located in Bondalem. With an early morningmeeting at 5:30 am and swift departure from Shambala Retreat Center to Pojok Batu Temple with your group, where you will receive a Water Blessing & Purification Ceremony. This is possible as an individual guest.
Each participants needs to be dressed in cermonial Temple Dress.
That means men need to bring:
For the men: 1 Sarong and 1 Sash plus 1 (white) shirt and 1 head-dress
For the women: 1 Sarong and 1 Sash
You can rent the Ceremonial Outfit at Shambala for 100.000 RP per person, or bring your own sarong and Shawl and Head Dress.
for the Ceremony
450.000 RP for up to 4 peopleand
690.000 PR for up to 7 people.
The cost is inclusive of of the donation to the Temple and to the Pemangku as well as the offerings.
WATERFALL EXCURSIONS & DAY-TRIPS:
(Only 20 minutes to LES Waterfall by car from Shambala)
Enjoy the rugged walk to the LES WATERFALL, which is about 70 meters tall, about 200 feet, and dip into the refreshing pools or stand under the rushing waterfall. If you wish you can receive a Blessing Ceremony from a Blessing woman, at an additional cost
BRING 2 SARONGS per person
Inquire about a Blessing Ceremony for your gropu at Les Watefall with Edy.
SEKUMPUL WATERFALL or ALING WATERFALL or BANYUMLA WATERFALL: All-Day Trip
Enjoy the rugged hikes and natural beauty of these waterfalls. Please bring good rubber shoes to get through the water in places.
HOT SPRINGS & BUDDHIS TEMPLE EXCURSION: All-Day Trip
Make a day trip to the welknown Buddhist Temple in Banjar, and follow up with a trip to the nearby Hotsprings.You can have lunch at the Hotsprings and also enjoy some shopping on the walk from the parking lot to the entrance of the Hotsprings.
ENTRANCE FEE: 20.000 Rp per person